Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Disneyland

Went to Disneyland with Eric on Saturday, his Dad also came. It was croweded as always. They even told you how long the wait would be for the ride. Most were about 70minutes. Went on Pirates, Haunted House, Mr. Toads Wild Ride, Autopia (the cars), Thrunder Mountain(will never do that again), closed my eyes the whole ride. Indiana Jones,(Eric said it was not like TM) so I went. Don't believe everything you hear, especially from a 20 yearold boy. Will also never go on that ride again. I kept my eyes open that time, big mistake. But we had a wonderful time. Eric is leaving on Wednesday, with some friends from BYU to work for the summer. He is going to put in Security Systems. He has training for a few days in Utah, then off to visit Traci for a few days, then on to Virgina I think. I believe he is going to several places to work. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 comment:

bonny with a Y said...

i LOVE Disney land, but hate the lines.

I think i would get sick riding the rides with my eyes closed - so i am impressed.