Monday, March 27, 2006

GRANDKIDS

Kelli left yesterday after spending 9 days with me. It was great to visit with her and see my grandkids. I had many opportunities to watch them. Kelli was here because her best friend was having a bridal shower and going to the temple. Now everything is so quite. I miss them already and they will be back for a week in April, when her friend get married in the Newport Temple April 28. This friend was one of kellis bridemaid and now she is hers. It will be great to see my grandkids agaim.

Tami is going to have surgery April 11 at USC Medical Center. Her back did not heal properly and they have to redo it. She will be in the hospital for 3 to 6 days.

I am off school for the next week We are on Spring Break. It is early this year because we started school early last year. It is nice to have a break. Hope all is well with everyone.

2 comments:

Alice said...

That is too bad about Tami. I hope that all goes well this time. Give her our love and prayers. I miss my grandchildren as well but I don't have even a clue when I will see them again.

bonny with a Y said...

yeah i hope tami's surgery goes better this time.

but that's neat you got to see kelli.