Wednesday, September 14, 2005

marys news

sorry that i have not written lately but alot has been happening. first i have to move by november 25. i have already found a place to live. bill got it for me. i live across from his place. i will be moving alone. eric was going to go with me but he decided to join the marines. he leaves october 17 to san deigo for boot camp then to florida for schooling. i think it will be good for him but i do worry about the war. kelli told me today that she is moving to san jose the middle of october. kevin got a tranfer. she is happy but i will miss her and my grandchildren. good thing she is not nver far away. i am working steady between switchboard and secretay. i am realy tired when i get home. well my bed is calling. hope all is well with everyone love you all lots
mary

3 comments:

Alice said...

Good News. I hope that the move will be good for you. I think that moving is fun. You get to dejunk and really take a good look at what you have. Good Luck. Love you

bonny with a Y said...

Wow!! That is a lot happening. Good luck with the move and good luck to Eric in the Marines - let us know his address and I'll send him a Christmas card. Tell Kelli to send me her address too - She'll probably have fun up there.

Hester said...

congrats on the move! just think you can decorate totally girly and no one can complain! that's crazy about eric, i hope he stays safe