Sunday, August 14, 2005

back to school

Hello Everyone,

It is so nice to write on a blog that works. This will be short, because I have to get to bed. I have to go to work tomorrow. I am subing as a secretary for the Vice Principal of Special Education. School does not start until next monday for the students. I have to get all the IEP folders ready for the teachers and the new students. I may not have this job for long, because I cannot access a certain program because I am a sub. In that case they will put me in another position and find someone who can do the program. Well time to go. Please write me.

Love Mary

5 comments:

Alice said...

Hope that you will get a job that is fairly regular. My job is great. I really like where I am working. I have tons to do before I leave.

bonny with a Y said...

hey Mary - welcome to blogland - good luck with your job - i can't believe school starts so soon!

Mike said...

Hey Mary, when you read this you might want to click the trach can icon next to the second comment and delete it.

Believe it or not there are sundry people on the net who post erroniously in the comments section trying to hawk their wares... and some are not that good.

Don't click the link and find out who they are, just trust me and delete it.

Nice to see you blogging again.

mary said...

Mike,
Thanks for the warning. I was wondering who that person was. How did they get my address for my blog?

Betsy said...

Good luck with your job mary. Our school started yesterday. The summer just seemed to fly by.